LIFE SKILL ON COOKING SHRIMP
On January 03, 2023, Ms. Rina Cham led second grade students of the American Intercon School, Choam Chao campus, to practice life skills on cooking shrimp. Before starting, the teacher showed fresh shrimp and the main ingredient used in this cooking such as lemongrass, galangal, kaffir lime and salt. Be notified that the purposes of this life skill include the following:
- Provide students with life skills for their future.
- Let students know how to work in a team.
- Make students responsible for themselves.
- Provide students with good order in their life.
- Let students know how to live on their own.
Please, click the lick below!