The Mengly J. Quach library is to provide comprehensive resources and services in support of the learning, teaching and research needs of the library users; to promote lifelong learning by creating welcoming spaces that offer collections and services to inform, inspire, enrich and entertain.
- Provide access to and promote the discovery and use of local and external information resources.
- Understand the learning, teaching and research needs of its users.
- Provide exemplary learning environment to its users.
- Provide the physical facilities that enhance the learning and research environment.
- Support the learning, teaching and research activities of the institute and school through provision of information sources, resources and services.
- Provide high quality services that meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse users.
- Monday to Saturday
- 7:15 AM – 11:00 AM
- 1:15 PM – 5:00 PM
- Provide a spacious and comfortable reading room
- Lending all kinds of books and documents
- Free use of computer and Internet
- Advise on the selection of books or documents for reading and research
- Library training for volunteers
- Origami tutorial
- Material design
- Drawing and painting
- Puzzles and memory games
A total of 70,000 books in Khmer, English, French, Chinese that can be read on the spot and can be borrowed. These include books, references, magazines, newspapers, newspapers and CDs for listening in Khmer and foreign languages.